Most of the businesses and the individuals who have created and collaborated online using the documents, spreadsheets, and presentations will be that will be familiar with Microsoft office but there are many people that are still not aware of the different time-saving features that are built into the powerful office suite. Through this article, you will learn the 18 time-saving tips that will help you to get the most out of it regardless of whether you are using the MS Office 365 or the 2019 version. So, let us get started! and learn the basic tips to safely increase productivity by using the features that are offered by office.com/setup.
How to make the most of MS Office?
In order to make effective use of the productive features for the office applications, you just need new features that are added to the MS Office all the time, so you need to be sure that you have the most up-to-date version of the software. If you have an Office 365 subscription, then you can update the apps from the Microsoft auto-updated apps or you can update them manually.
Otherwise, if you have purchased the stand-alone version of the MS Office then you need to be aware that you might need to upgrade to access some of the features that are offered by office.com/setup, these features are listed below.
Tips and tricks to save your time and making you productive with Microsoft Office
- You need to auto-save the changes with the One Drive.
- Learn the suit shortcuts.
- Use the Tell Me features in the Word.
- You need to share the documents quickly with the Share button.
- Just find and replace the document.
- Use the option for advanced Find & Replace.
- Enable copy and paste formatting.
- Just tweak and use the styles for great-looking documents.
- You need to copy and paste multiple items with the Spike app.
- Just personalize your Office ribbons.
- You need to triple-tap to select the paragraph.
- Just adjust the auto-correct to suit you.
- You need to compare the documents in windows, simultaneously.
- Just view two different parts of the same document with the Split view.
- You need to copy & Paste like a pro.
- Compromise your shortcut menu.
- Merge shapes in Powerpoint.
- You have to use conditional formatting to the dynamical format cells when you are using Excel.
As we know the Microsoft Office is one of the best suites that are available online with tons of powerful options that will help the employees to boost the productivity features. If you are working in an organization then you need to encourage your team members to explore the software and share tips within themselves. We hope that this article has given you enough information. However, if you still have queries related to the topic then we recommend you to visit the official website or visit office.com/setup and get assistance for the same.