For all those who are looking for solutions when you are not able to access the Microsoft Office via office.com/setup. This article will give you brief about fixing all those issues that will help you to fix Microsoft office login not working. In this article, you will get the solutions to fix. The issues that you might experience when you access the office.com login page. So, without any confusions let’s start the topic further.
Know what you are experiencing via Microsoft office login not working issue?
- MS Office login forgot password: The solution for this error is to reset. The MS account password, to reset your password. For this, just go to the “Recover your account” page and enter the credentials. You need to follow the on-screen instructions and enter the new password and select the “Next” option.
- I forgot the email address, phone number, or account name I use for my MS account: To fix this you need to find the MS account using the security information. Just look at the username and then request a security code. Enter the code and tap on the “Next” option. After this when you see the account just tap on the “Sign in” option.
- I know the username and password, but you cannot sign in: Just verify the caps lock is turned off and the email address is correct. After this clear the browser history and try to sign in to your account from different internet browsers.
- Your account is hacked: You have to Recover the Microsoft account. If you are worried if someone is accessing the account it is one of the prompt steps to save your account.
- I can’t sign in to my email: If you are having issues in signing in Hotmail or Outlook then it is important that the caps lock is turned off. Your email address is correctly spelled and your account hasn’t been active for more than a year.
- I have a new device and I need to add the Microsoft account: For this, you need to add the device as a trusted device to the Microsoft account. To deal with this issue you need to add. The device as a trusted device to the Microsoft account. Just, on the device go to the “Security settings” page and sign in to the MS Office account. After this, you will be prompted to enter the security code and select the checkbox labeled as “ I sign in frequently on this device” and tap on the “Submit” option. When I receive the “That password is incorrect” message on screen but I can sign from another device.
- If you get “That password is incorrect” message on the screen: Then you can sign in to another device. Make sure you check the device is connected to the internet.
- Error saying “We can’t sign in to your account” when you try to sign in to Windows 10: To fix this issue you need to visit office.com login webpage.
We hope that in this article you have got. The queries related to the “Microsoft office login not working” issue. That will help you to deal with the error. However, if you are still stuck somewhere in between the steps to fix the error then we recommend. The official Microsoft Office website that goes by the URL office.com/setup.