There are multiple things that you can try with your Apple watch. And once it stops to respond then what all you can do to reset Apple watch and then restart the same is explained in this article. The premium and most appropriate solution is to reset your Apple watch. That is basically the way to turn it off and then on again. Doing this can be useful if some app gas crashed or the standard force quit is not working.
There can also be a reason where the live data transfer between your iPhone and Apple watch is interrupted or weak. The point to remember is that you cannot restart the Apple watch if it is on the charging mode, so the first and foremost step is just to undock from the socket and then get along with the steps to reset Apple Watch and then to restart the same. In this article, we will get along with the steps to restart the Apple watch so let’s get started.
How to restart Apple watch without any technical glitches?
In this section, you will get to learn the steps to reset Apple watch and then restart it without any technical errors. You just need to follow the steps carefully that are given below:
- In the first step, you have to press and then keep holding the side button till you see the Power Off” slider on your screen.
- After this, you need to drag the “Power Off” button with the help of your finger.
- Once the Apple Watch turns off, you have to just press and then keep holding. The Side button once again till you see an Apple logo on the screen.
Point to remember: If following these steps doesn’t solve your issue then you can try to perform a force restart on your Apple watch. Make sure that this is the only option that you are left with. And whatever you do is just ensure that do not perform a force restart if your Apple Watch is just in the middle of an operating system’s update.
What to do to force restart your Apple Watch?
To restart you Apple watch forcefully you just need to follow some simple steps that are elaborated below:
- First of all, you have to press and then keep holding both the side buttons along with the Digital crown button for at least 10 seconds.
- In the second step, just release both the buttons once you see the Apple logo coming up on-screen.
Note: These steps can be helpful to force restart your Apple Watch. For moe information, you can visit the official website https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204510
How to reset Apple Watch if you forget the Password?
In case, you have forgotten the Apple Watch password then, first of all, you need to erase the device and then restroom from a backup option. You can just perform this action by launching the Watch application on your paired phone device. Just tap on the “My Watch” button and then go to the “General” option and then choose the “Reset” option. In the end, you just have to select the option labeled as “Erase Apple Watch Content and settings” button. Simultaneously, you just can start the erase and restore the process on your Apple watch by connecting the device with the charger. You can follow the steps given below:
- In the first step, you have to press and keep holding. The sided button till you see the screen gets turns off.
- In the second step, just hard press on the “Power Off” button and then let it go.
- In the next step, you just have to tap on the “Erase all content and settings” to proceed further.
- Now, you are prompted to set up the Apple Watch once the process gets completed.
- Make sure to restore the data from the backup.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
To complete or to wrap up the content in the end just hope that this article has helped you to reset Apple watch along with the steps to restart it. However, if you are still stuck in between the steps in this article or want to know more about. How to reset apple watch then we just recommend you visit the website:- office.com/setup. Get assistance from the Customer support team or the professional experts available on the website.