There can be many users who might not have clarity about the concept of home office, it is a subscription service that offers Office desktop apps that includes the usually used apps such as Word, Excel, and Power point, along with the Office Online web applications. This article explains to beginners how to sign up for the service and install the apps on the computer. These instructions will help you to access the Office Home without interruptions. So, let us begin!
What do you need to know to setup a Home office?
- You need to go to the Office website and purchase the subscription.
- Go back to the website and select the option labeled as “Install Office”.
- Run the .exe file and then follow the on-screen instructions to install the Office on your PC.
- Activate the MS Office Home by opening one of the apps, logging in, and accepting the license agreement.
How to purchase the Microsoft Home subscription?
It is important to acknowledge the fact that when you purchase the subscription to MS office Home then you need to choose the version of the Office, in this case, it is Home. Now you have to enter the credentials for the payment information. Here are the steps that you need to follow to purchase the subscription:
- First of all, you need to open the web browser and go to the Office.com website.
- Sign in to the Microsoft account.
- After you sign in you will see the Office portal where you will access the Office apps and manage the subscription.
- Tap on the “Buy Office” option.
- Select the “Buy Now” option for the Office subscription that you want if you pay for the annual subscription.
- You can also select or buy the subscription for $9.99 per month if you wish to purchase it per month.
- Once you selected the subscription to make the payment.
- Review the information in the cart and then tap on the “Checkout” option.
- Choose the payment type or either choose the credit card or the debit card.
- Enter the payment details and select the “Save” option.
- Select the “Place order” option.
- Your order will process and then you will receive the email receipt for completing the transactions.
Read More :- www.amazon.com/mytv
How to install the MS Home?
Once you have made the purchase you can install the Office Home on your device, you just need to follow the steps:
- First of all, you need to use the computer that you wish to install.
- Go to the Microsoft Office page and then sign in with your credentials.
- Select the option labeled as the “Install Office” option.
- On the MS Office Home webpage, select the “Install Office”.
- Depending on the web browser that you use, you will now need to click on the “Run” or “Save” to download the file that might appear.
- The office will get the things ready and then install the Office apps.
- When the installation finishes, the Office will prompt you to enter the email or phone number to receive the link to download doe the Office.com/setup mobile apps.
How to activate MS office for Home?
After the Office Home installs you need to activate the subscription, here are the steps that you need to follow:
- Open one of the Office apps such as MS Word.
- Enter the MS email address and password.
- Go to the “Accept the license agreement” screen and tap on the “Accept” button.
- The Office app opens, you will be ready to create Office documents and spreadsheets.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
By the end of this article, we hope that you are now clear with the concept of downloading, installing, and activating the MS Office for Home version on your device. However, if you are still stuck between the steps or you are unable to proceed with the instructions in the article then you are requested to visit the official website and get assistance for the queries you have. You need to understand that the customer support team will be readily available to assist you with the solutions.