Using Microsoft Word is a daily activity for most of the working professionals. It helps them in creating notes, writing content, and do a lot more tasks. Not only it is useful for working professionals but also for students and individuals working in an institution. From the very beginning of our schooling, we are taught to work on app.
The program has a taskbar on which a lot of functions are available. You can do a lot of activities based on your choice and make your Word document look attractive and readable. However, some users are curious to know about the default font in MS Word 2013 and 2019 and how to change. (office.com/setup)
Although it is very easy to change the default font type and size, but for beginners, it might be a little tricky.
Default font type in MS Word 2013
Caliber is the default font type in Microsoft Word 2013. However, you may easily change the font type as well as font size according to your needs. There are a number of fonts that you can choose from and set it for the current document. In case you wish to change it for all the documents, then also you may change the default font settings.
Default font type in MS Word 2019
In Microsoft Word 2019 usually, the default font is 2019. Users can change it according to their needs. It can be easily changed using the taskbar menu for the font. Other than changing the font style, you may also change its size, color, italicize it, as well as bold/underline it.
Steps to change default Word font in MS Office
- First of all, select the Home button.
- Then, select the Font Dialog Box Launcher.
- After this, click on the type of font you wish to sent as default.
- After that, select the desired font size.
- Now, click on the ‘Set As Default’ option.
- Next up, select one of the following options.
- Either choose ‘This document only’.
- Or choose ‘All documents’. However, this would be completely based on the Normal template.
- In the end, select OK twice.
To change font type in Mac, go through the following steps:
- First, launch Word in your Mac.
- After this, go to the Format section and click Font.
- Then, select the Font option again.
- Else, press and hold the Command + D button.
- Select the desired font size and type.
- Select the Default option and then select Yes.
- In the end, all you need to do is click OK.
These were some of the details regarding Microsoft Word www.office.com/setup default font. Once you start using it, you will get to explore more features of Word.